
I started the day with a three-hour Monopoly game. John won even though I had a hotel on Fenway Park and Times Square. I almost went bankrupt. We had to bail Joseph out lots of times.
We had to pick up my aunt. For some reason mom couldn't hear her cellphone so my aunt had been waiting for forty minutes.

My aunt took me to the tide pools. We found three hermit crabs. Suddenly it started to pour. We were still almost a mile away from the cottage. We had to hide at a nearby cottage. My aunt called mom and told her where to pick us up. Joseph got wet through all three layers but I stayed dry on the inside.
It is still stormy today.

Hello Jeffrey,
ReplyDeleteIt's fun to know what you are doing there every!
Keep writing. Please take more pictures. I have not seen Aunt Jennifer for a long time. Hope Joseph is all right. You and John are good brothers to Joseph. He has so much fun to play the Monopoly game with you. We have winter storm warning here this afternoon. I am ready to bring the package to the post office this morning. You will have some new books to read.
- Popo