

This morning we went to Steve Connolly's to get some fresh seafood. They didn't have any mussels that mom wanted. We got five lobsters.



This is the fish they had at the store.

Here is a huge lobster they caught. The ones we bought were a lot smaller.
After we went to Steve Connolly's, we went to the Fishermen's Memorial.



The names of all the fishermen who were lost at sea since 1716 are engraved here.

This is me looking through the binoculars.

On the way home we stopped at a italian bakery. We got some cookies and bread.

This is Maia and me touching the lobster. It is still alive.

This me and my aunt. I am holding a origami bunny I made.

We had clam chowder for dinner. We ate that while the lobster was boiling. Maia was the only kid who liked lobster.




Dad and mom and aunt Jennifer ate all the lobsters up.
John, Five Lobsters...YUM! Please tell me I read incorrectly. Did it say that you didn't like the lobster? The class is going to read your blog in the lab tomorrow. I hope you get to add something about the museum. We miss you!
ReplyDelete