Monday, May 16, 2011

The Beach Cottage




This is our cottage's laundry and bed room where the babies sleep.



This is my room that I share with my brother. My bed is the one with the messed up bed spread.



Up stairs is the kitchen, balcony, living room, dining room, and sun room. You can see the ocean through the windows.



This is the ocean seen from the sliding door to the balcony.



This is the sun room where we put all the toys we brought.



Here is my dad in the kitchen.



To celebrate his birthday, we had a donut cake.




This is the beach behind our cottage. It is called Coffin beach. We can walk to Wingaersheek beach from it, which was our favorite beach when we lived in Boston.



Here is Joseph playing in the sand. Except for some people walking their dogs, we were the only ones at the beach.




At low tide we can catch hermit crabs and fish at the tide pools. We even caught a flounder. Those two little dots in the distance are me and Jeffrey walking to the tide pools.



This is a hermit crab that my mom found on the sand.





Despite the bad weather we are having a good time at the beach. Our cottage is nice and warm.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I've never been to Mass., so I can't wait to learn about it through you. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cottage appears spacious, and bright. Knowing you'll have time to explore and investigate, I feel quite envious. What an adventure!

    ReplyDelete